[SFM] Last Time on Ultraman Dyna/ウルトラマンダイナ (6k Subscriber Milestone)


[SFM] Last Time on Ultraman Dyna/ウルトラマンダイナ (6k Subscriber Milestone)

All rights to their respective owners, I own nothing in this video.

2 years. That's how long it's taken me to finish this. And it was damn worth it. With encouragement from my dear younger brother, among health issues and real life problems, I found the determination to finish this once and for all.

This..is my tribute to my love for Ultraman, and my love for the genre. And to celebrate my 6k subscribers.

The general idea of the video is a retelling of Ultraman Dyna's story, from his debut to his entrance into the multiverse of the main timeline of the Ultraman Franchise. I however, had to improvise since I didn't have models of all his foes :3

Wanna connect to me via social media?
Here's my twitter: https://twitter.com/NeoUltimo

My tumblr: http://ultramanultimo.tumblr.com/

And also, if you're feeling generous, my patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/UltramanUltimo

Donating a dollar will ensure you are kept up to date with my projects and other goodies. For other rewards, see my tier list!

May the Ultra Star shine on in your hearts!!

Sejak dipublikasikan pada 07 05 2018 - 03:40:33 Video ini telah dilihat sebanyak 1581 kali, di antara Penonton ada 84 orang yang likes, dan Jumlah yang membenci Video ini adalah: 2. Video ini difavoritkan oleh 0 orang dan sudah dikomentari sebanyak 38 kali, Video yang memiliki Panjang 6 Minute(s) 7 Second(s) ini, masuk dalam Kategori Film & Animation

 

=================================

Video yang berjudul [SFM] Last Time on Ultraman Dyna/ウルトラマンダイナ (6k Subscriber Milestone) dipublikasikan oleh :

  • Channel Ultraman. Ultimo
  • Channel ID UCHaKYfaBCyegufJruVM4k_g
  • pada 07 05 2018 - 03:40:33
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Video Ultraman Terlengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose